skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
doodle moodle
Learning to blog
Monday, 16 February 2009
getting the hang of it
Well I've added a picture and read 2 other people's blogs so I'm making progress. Actually one of the students on one of my courses set up a blog some while ago so I might see if it is still active - see what they might have written about me!!!
1 comment:
Tim Jones
17 February 2009 at 03:13
Hello - glad to see you've also chosen the rather snappy green layout :)
Tim
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello fellow bloggers!
Welcome to my page.
Don't expect to learn anything here!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
▼
February
(11)
Pros and cons of Web 2.0
Wikis
Bogs for posting work and information
Blogs in education
Blogs
WEB 2.0
Bloggers return
Nightmares!
Couldn't resist
getting the hang of it
Just doodling for moodle, working out how to creat...
About Me
laughing linds
View my complete profile
Hello - glad to see you've also chosen the rather snappy green layout :)
ReplyDeleteTim